Mold Response Team is a renowned leader in environmental remediation, including the remediation of mold and water abatement services. Whether it is confined to a small area within a single room, or distributed throughout an entire structure, Mold Response Team employs the most up to date industry standards to safeguard building inhabitants, and return the affected environment to a healthy condition as quickly and safely as possible. Our team of environmental remediation experts can assess and mitigate the most complicated remediation projects thanks to the most advanced training and inspection instruments available to the industry. Mold Response Team works with clients to bring property back to pre-loss condition quickly while minimizing liability for all involved parties.
Environmental services include:
- Mold Remediation
- Sewage and Biohazard Cleanup
- Building Deodorization
- Complete Odor Control
- HVAC Decontamination
- Air Duct Sanitation
How can mold remediation work?
Mold remediation can remove mold spores out of business or your house. Mold is a part of life, however mold can colonize and spread by creating spores. Whether visible or concealed, untreated mold may cause actual health issues and trigger considerable (and expensive) damage to your house. Mold remediation involves killing the mold, eliminating the mold and preventing mold growth. Here’s an example of the Actions involved with professional mold remediation:
- Contain work space and apply adverse air pressure HEPA air purifiers to stop cross-contamination. The colonies may regrow everywhere in your property if spores spread.
- Mist an EPA-registered antifungal to suspend and kill mold spores.
- Eliminate affected construction surfaces.
- Bags and dispose of contaminated materials correctly.
- Heal cavities/underlayment and dehumidify.
- Abrasively eliminate dead loose mold.
- Employ EPA-registered protective sealer.